Home > Student Services

Pre-departure Handbook

I. Preparation
International students must apply to the Chinese Embassy for Visa X.
The applicants presented to the embassy should include the following materials:
 a. Admission Notice issued by SAU;
 b. Visa Application for Foreigners to study in China (Form JW202);
 c. Physical Examination Record for Foreigners and and your blood test report.

Items for registration
Make sure to take all the original documents of the following items:
  a. Admission notice
 b. JW 202 form
 c. Valid passport
 d. Original High school leaving certificate, academics transcripts 

See More click on the download:Pre-departure Handbook.doc